addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › New Special Events - Suggestions Welcomed!

New Special Events - Suggestions Welcomed!

Suzanne F.
user 21488821
Lake Forest, CA
Post #: 2
Hello and Happy Friday! Love all the ideas suggested so far. I would be more than happy to help organize any event. I have an annual pass, but have not been able to use it much lately. Work is slowing down a bit, so I should be able to attend more of the weekend events.
A former member
Post #: 33
Thanks! We will be doing a few dinner-and-a-show (such as Blue Bayou and Fantasmic, or Carthay and World of Color) events after the summer ends.
Rob, this sounds great! smile
A former member
Post #: 34
Someone had suggested a picnic in the Pirate's Lair or Tom Sawyer's Island. :) Oh and volunteering in creating Fan Club buttons for everyone, complete with glitters if anyone wants glitters. :)
Winnie, I'd love one of your fan club buttons, too. It will help with identifying everyone! I'll be happy to pay for four. :)
Tustin, CA
Post #: 59
Hi Lori, Rob already made the buttons but if we want to make more or other buttons or place glitters on them, we can! :)