While this group may do a variety of other events, "A Day At Disneyland" is our regular monthly Meetup (usually second Sundays).
The day's activities are decided by votes of the majority of whoever shows up. What would YOU like to do?
* Adventureland amusements like Indiana Jones, the Enchanted Tiki Room, or the Jungle Cruise!
* Tomorrowland thrills riding Star Tours, Space Mountain, Captain EO, Innoventions, Autopia, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, or the Finding Nemo Submarine Ride!
* Fantasyland fun, like Peter Pan, Snow White, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, it's a small world, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, or Matterhorn Bobsleds!
* Toontown trips to ride Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin or Gadget's Go Coaster!
* Critter Country expeditions to Splash Mountain and Winnie the Pooh!
* New Orleans Square adventures at Pirates of the Caribbean!
* Main Street merriments such as riding the Main Street vehicles or watching the old time Cinema or Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln!
* Character Meet And Greets, where we can take pictures with Mickey & Minnie, beautiful princesses, Tinkerbell and her pixie friends, Disney villains, and many more!
And so much more fun at the Happiest Place on Earth!
Closures/refurbishments: The Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Storybook Land Canal Boats, and Casey Jr Circus Trains are scheduled for refurbishment on this date.
California Select Passes are blocked on this date. : (
We'll meet at the petrified tree near the Mark Twain dock across from the Golden Horseshoe Saloon. Come join us and let's have a fantastically magical day!