While this group will be doing other events every now and then, "A Day At Disneyland" is scheduled to be a regular monthly event for us (usually second Sundays). Yay!
The day's activities are decided by votes of the majority of whoever shows up. What would YOU like to do?
* Adventureland amusements the Enchanted Tiki Room, or the Jungle Cruise!
* Tomorrowland thrills riding Star Tours, Space Mountain, Captain EO, Innoventions, Autopia, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, or the Finding Nemo Submarine Ride!
* Fantasyland fun, like Peter Pan, Snow White, Mr. Toad, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, Matterhorn Bobsleds, or Small World!
* Toontown trips to ride Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin or Gadget's Go Coaster!
* Critter Country expeditions to Winnie the Pooh and Splash Mountain (get ready to get wet!)!
* New Orleans Square adventures at Pirates of the Caribbean!
* Frontierland forays to Big Thunder Railroad, Tom Sawyer Island, the Mark Twain Riverboat, or the Golden Horseshoe!
* Main Street merriments such as riding the Main Street vehicles or watching the old time Cinema or Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln!
* Character Meet And Greets, where we can take pictures with Mickey & Minnie, beautiful princesses, Tinkerbell and her pixie friends, Disney villains, and many more!
And so much more fun at the Happiest Place on Earth!
(Note: Indiana Jones Adventure, Casey Jr Circus Trains, and Storybook Land Canal Boats will be closed for refurbishment on this date.)
Come join us and let's have a fantastically magical day!