NOTE: Due to Disneyland blocking some passes on Sunday the 11th, and the fact that the Holiday Parade doesn't start until Monday the 12th, we will be having TWO "A Day At Disneyland" Meetups this month, on the 11th and 18th. We're making this one an evening event to make it a bit different from the 11th, and also to check out the Christmas Fantasy Parade and the Believe in Holiday Magic Fireworks show. Feel free to join us on whichever date is better for you, or both!
While this group does other events every now and then depending on special events scheduled by the parks, "A Day At Disneyland" is our regular monthly event (usually second Sundays). Yay!
The day's activities are decided by votes of the majority of whoever shows up. What would YOU like to do?
* Adventureland amusements the Enchanted Tiki Room, or the Jungle Cruise!
* Tomorrowland thrills riding Star Tours, Space Mountain, Captain EO, Innoventions, Autopia, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, or the Finding Nemo Submarine Ride!
* Fantasyland fun, like Peter Pan, Snow White, Mr. Toad, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, Matterhorn Bobsleds, or Small World!
* Toontown trips to ride Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin or Gadget's Go Coaster!
* Critter Country expeditions to Winnie the Pooh and Splash Mountain (get ready to get wet!)!
* New Orleans Square adventures at Pirates of the Caribbean!
* Frontierland forays to Big Thunder Railroad, Tom Sawyer Island, the Mark Twain Riverboat, or the Golden Horseshoe!
* Main Street merriments such as riding the Main Street vehicles or watching the old time Cinema or Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln!
* Character Meet And Greets, where we can take pictures with Mickey & Minnie, beautiful princesses, Tinkerbell and her pixie friends, Disney villains, and many more!
And so much more fun at the Happiest Place on Earth!
(Note: Indiana Jones Adventure, Casey Jr Circus Trains, and Storybook Land Canal Boats will be closed for refurbishment on this date.)
Come join us and let's have a fantastically magical day!