addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Mary-Ellen
user 13484016
Studio City, CA
Post #: 11
Does anyone know if there is a discount at the park for annual passholders that want to buy day passes for visitors? I've got company coming and I'm wondering if I would get a better discount at AAA or if I bought at the park.
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 48
There are no discounts we can get for friends. AAA is your best bet. Or check Vons, Ralphs Stater Bros and so on. I hope this helps.