Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › 24 Hour Day At The Parks on May 24-25

24 Hour Day At The Parks on May 24-25

Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 67
Info is here: http://disneyparks.di...­

I'm not attending this event, but if people are interested in holding a Meetup for this event please discuss it here and I'll help set it up. It's bound to be a crazy fun day!
Sherry
MrsGansh2
Murrieta, CA
Post #: 89
Sounds like fun :)) I'm interested.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'm interested too!!!cool
Taca F.
user 6328612
Carson, CA
Post #: 33
I'm in, can't be any more crazy than Leap Day's 'One More disney Day'.... or maybe it can. It's also Grad Nite, so should be interesting.
Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 68
Post the time that you expect to arrive at the parks, so we can try to get everyone coordinated and connected.
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 76
the earlier the better. it got real crazy about dinner time last time. so if you want to go on rides go at 6am. I'm a maybe right now. if we have anyone who wants to stay all night we should make 2am dinner revs some where.
Taca F.
user 6328612
Carson, CA
Post #: 34
John you are definitely right about dinner, swear the food lines, well for the places that still had food, were longer than the ride lines. All the specialty food items for Leap Day were gone by 9pm that night. Hope they stock better for this party.
Nann P.
BabaNann
Oakland, CA
Post #: 17
Well, I am seriously thinking of flying down just for the 24 hours. Would definatly do dinner at 2am.
Could be glorious fun!!! Could be utterly insane....
Josh
user 65528922
Laveen, AZ
Post #: 1
I plan on flying in possibly with friends. Hope to catch up with you all.
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 99
Nann and I will be there at 5am. give me a call or text when you get there. 714-293-9360