Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event

A Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Event

John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 81
Go back in time for a glimpse of Walt Disney's vision of the future at these Annual Passholder screenings of Disneyland Goes to the World's Fair for a look at the 1964 World's Fair where Walt unveiled Audio-Animatronics—Disney's then newly developed process where lifelike robots seemingly come to life—and showcased future theme park attractions, such as "it's a small world" and Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. The event also includes a presentation about the fair as well as the history of some iconic Disneyland attractions: another Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic event.

With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this.

Date
Friday, May 3, 2013

Event Location
Stage 17 in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park

Event Times
5:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.
Please note that both event times will contain the same content.

Event Registration and Wristband Distribution

•Registration and wristband distribution for the event will begin at 11:30 a.m. on the day of the event in front of Stage 17 (located between Muppet*Vision 3D and Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!) in Disney California Adventure Park.
•This is an all-ages event, however, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
•Registration must be completed in person in front of Stage 17 on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
•It is recommended that all members of your party check-in together to help ensure that everyone receives a wristband.
•All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 69
Thanks for posting this event! I (and maybe Mary - we'll see how she feels) will be going to the 5:00 show. I expect to be there about 3:30 or so. If people want to connect, let me know here.
Sherry
MrsGansh2
Murrieta, CA
Post #: 91
It's already on my calendar. Hoping for the 5:00 viewing. Plan to arrive at the park around 10:00am.
Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 70
My cell number is 714-482-8721. We expect to arrive about 3:00-3:30 in the afternoon for the 5:00 show. We do not expect this event to be sold out.
Brenda
user 51697092
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 53
I could try for the 7:00 show - but wouldn't be able to get there until about 5 or 6pm.... maybe that would be too late....
:o)
Karen P.
user 62162682
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 1
I too will try to make the 5:00pm showing. From anyone else's experiences with past AP Limited Time Events do you think I'd have to get there early (11:30) to get a wrist band or do they pass them out all day long until the event? Thanks!

Karen
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 84
Hi Karen they could go fast just because it's about Walt and it's on a Friday. Hard to say. I'm going to stop by as early as I can to get my band then go back to work. I'm going to the 7pm show. See yall there. John