Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › Annual Passholder Animation Academy

Annual Passholder Animation Academy

John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 93
Sharpen your pencils and get ready for a very animated experience. Annual Passholders are invited to hear behind-the-scenes stories from iconic Disney Animator Eric Goldberg, the Supervising Animator of great characters such as Genie, Phil, Louis and Rabbit. Plus, Eric will teach Passholders how to draw some classic Disney Characters!

With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this.

Date
Friday, May 17, 2013

Event Location
Animation Academy at Disney California Adventure Park

Event Times
3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. – Each event presentation will last approximately 45 minutes

Event Registration and Wristband Distribution

•Passholders may register inside the Disney Animation building in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park upon Park opening (currently scheduled for 9:00 a.m.).
•All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
•Children under 3 years of age may attend the event as long as space is available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process.
•Registration must be completed in person at the Disney Animation building on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
•It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives an event wristband.
•All participating Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.

Wristbands

•Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband for an assigned event time.
•Event wristbands are required for admission to the event. Wristbands are only valid for the assigned event time.
•Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
•Space is limited and wristbands do not guarantee seating at the event.
•Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
Brenda
user 51697092
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 54
Is anyone going to this?? I would like to try to make it - and then spend some time at the Parks... Is anyone going? :o)
Nora M.
user 53938082
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 19
Hey Brenda!

I could meet you there!

Nora
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 96
I'm helping Stan Move on Saturday. I won't be there.
Brenda
user 51697092
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 55
Thanks Nora!! Will meet you there (I sent you an email).

Have fun moving John - don't over do it buddy... we need you as our Disney guide!
Brenda
user 51697092
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 56
If I go then I would not be there until evening (around 5)... just FYI.
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 97
OK will do. Thanks Brenda