addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › The Date Has Been picked for another Dinner at Club 33 Is Oct 7.

The Date Has Been picked for another Dinner at Club 33 Is Oct 7. Waiting to confirm. Won't know till July. Thanks All

A former member
Post #: 1
I'd make time any day in October or December to do dinner, since I'd love to bring my mom! I do agree that Columbus Day might be a bit crowded, though.
Pam
user 13665109
Cerritos, CA
I'd like to do Dec when all the decorations are up.
Sue
user 95985492
Brea, CA
Post #: 2
Hi John, any Tuesday night in October works best for me, but I will go with the majority and sign up for whatever night works best for the group as a whole.
Elizabeth
user 3162630
Glendale, AZ
Post #: 187
An October Monday is good for me. Probably can't do a Tuesday, because that may be when they have the Halloween party, which I would like to do on a separate night of my trip. I'll know more once they announce the Halloween party dates. Also probably won't be able to get there in December. Thanks!
Shelly
user 45265472
Lakewood, CA
Mon, Tues & Weds are fine in general for me but I'm working on Columbus day.
Deanna E.
user 92242492
Anaheim, CA
Hi John. I will be coming to Disneland in October and the only Monday I could make it is October 7. My husband and I would love to come. It would be something to cross off my bucket list.
Tyler E.
user 91991542
Coquitlam, BC
Yeah, we'll be in Disneyland in October 4 - 11. Would definitely love to go to Club 33.
ralph
user 94363912
Bell, CA
any day is good for me....!!
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 117
We have members coming from Canada to join us for Fun at the Park in Oct. So the date I picked for Club 33 Dinner will be Oct 7 a Monday. I will get started on confirming the date. Thanks for all the input. Keep Smiling. And Remember Dreams do Come True.
Josh
user 65528922
Laveen, AZ
I love the idea for a Halloween costume party. :) Count me in.