addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › The Date Has Been picked for another Dinner at Club 33 Is Oct 7.

The Date Has Been picked for another Dinner at Club 33 Is Oct 7. Waiting to confirm. Won't know till July. Thanks All

Joan S.
user 96273562
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 1
I would love to go. What do I need to do to sign up?
ken
nemo4d5
Whittier, CA
Post #: 15
put me down for me and cool1 guest .
Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 82
We can't just take names. When the event is formally placed on the calendar then members can use the RSVP function to sign up for the event.
A former member
Post #: 21
We would love to attend. Any time, any day. We will arrange our schedules to meet up with yours!
joy
user 26818672
Long Beach, CA
Hi Everyone-
I am new to this group & will be going to my 1st meetup soon. I was wondering if there is a
limit on the number of people for this event when it gets posted? I would really love to attend.
Joy
A former member
Post #: 16
Hi Rob and John, I was wondering since we are probably planning on a large group..do we get some sort of discount for this event?
Rose
ManoirHante
San Lorenzo, CA
I would love to go to this event! Sounds awesome!!
Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 96
These are indeed awesome events! We are very lucky and privileged to be able to offer them once in a while.

Joy: Yes, there is a limit, as due to the small size of the Club they can only accommodate a little under 80 people. However, we do try to give people who haven't gone to the Club preference if we can, and we ask people who have already gone to the Club to give the new folks a chance.

Gayle: No, sorry, but there is no discount. We're just lucky to be able to get in!
Josh
user 65528922
Laveen, AZ
Post #: 3
Hi we can have dinner on a Mon, Tues or Wed night. What works best for you. Columbus Day is Mon Oct 14 maybe you have the day off. Let me know here and we will pick the best day for the group. I'm checking into a custome party for Halloween. will let you know if possible. Thanks John
Monday sounds wonderful but ill make any day work you choose.
Barbara i.
user 46074472
Orange, CA
Post #: 4
I was lucky enough to go to the last Club 33 dinner so I will hold off until the folks who have not been have had a chance to register. Everyone should have the chance to go at least once:)