Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › Enchanted Tiki Room – 50th Anniversary Souvenir

Enchanted Tiki Room – 50th Anniversary Souvenir

John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 116
Celebrate 50 years of the iconic Audio-Animatronic attraction the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland Park! In honor of this milestone, Annual Passholders can receive a special recreation of the 1963 Enchanted Tiki Room brochure, available while supplies last, which includes the original graphics, copy and even a special message from Walt Disney. This Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic giveaway is truly for the birds.

With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this.

Dates

June 23 - 27, 2013

Enchanted Tiki Room in Adventureland at Disneyland Park.

Giveaway Time

Regular Disneyland Park operating hours.

Brochure Distribution Information

•All Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the days of the giveaway.
•All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member at the Enchanted Tiki Room. Photo ID may be required.
•Annual Passholders are limited to one souvenir brochure per day.
•Subject to availability, and offer valid while supplies last. A limited amount of souvenir brochures will be printed.
•Valid theme park admission required.
•Information and offer elements are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
Ken C.
user 13758161
Signal Hill, CA
Post #: 38
I am planning on being there john.
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 118
See you there Ken. what time will you get there?
Ken C.
user 13758161
Signal Hill, CA
Post #: 39
most likely i will get there around 10Am or a little after that but I will call when i get there
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 119
sounds good ken
Ken C.
user 13758161
Signal Hill, CA
Post #: 40
I am glad you approve LOL.
Nann P.
BabaNann
Oakland, CA
Post #: 24
Someone...please score a souvenir for us!!!
Nann and da boyz
Ann
2ndStar2TheRight
San Diego, CA
Post #: 95
Haven't been to Disneyland since mid-March (Oz!) and then pass blocked until mid-August, so I extra muchly can't wait for this!!! love struck
Christopher
user 13734215
Woodland Hills, CA
Post #: 1
John & Ken, I'll join you Sunday the 23rd around 10am. Shall we meet at the flag pole or directly at the Tiki Room? I still have John's cell number so I'll call when I arrive at the park.
Cheers, Christopher (Thomas)
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 121
I will be there at 8am. Ken around 10am. Brenda will be there also. Call or text when you get there. 714-293-9360