Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › Where is This Game! Where is this in Disneyland?

Where is This Game! Where is this in Disneyland?

Lady E.
user 24610182
Ventura, CA
Post #: 5
Rancho del Zocalo, covered dining area. These are great photos that highlight the thoughtful imagineering details. I am enjoying the game.
When I saw those lamps at Rancho Del Zocalo, I bought one and hung it on my patio to remind me of Disneyland!
Lady E.
user 24610182
Ventura, CA
Post #: 6
Is that Aladdin's Oasis between the Jungle Cruise and The Tiki Room? I've actually only been in there once, it was a GREAT place to sit and eat with my little girl and we got to see Aladdin and the Genie with NO line! :)
Chi
user 94910242
Orange, CA
Post #: 18
YES IT IS, LISA!!! Good eye! smile

Here's another:

Nann P.
BabaNann
Oakland, CA
Post #: 28
Hollywood Tower Hotel
Chi
user 94910242
Orange, CA
Post #: 19
Nope! Try again?
Chris
user 11488955
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 1
I think we found the little window. Should I post the answer or let others keep having fun trying to find it like we did? Thanks for posting these pictures...I've been enjoying it.
Chi
user 94910242
Orange, CA
Post #: 23
Good for you! And thanks for letting others search for it! At least for a little while longer...

Maybe you can share with us at the meet up?
A former member
Post #: 1
i have lots of photos too for you all to try to figure out but I can't get the pics to load
to this email when I figure it out I will send them
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 131
The one with the Lion is at Port Royal in New Orleans
Chi
user 94910242
Orange, CA
Post #: 24
i have lots of photos too for you all to try to figure out but I can't get the pics to load
to this email when I figure it out I will send them
Debbie, when you hit the reply button, you'll see little buttons under the word "Message" where you can change your fonts, etc. There is a picture icon. Click on it and then click on "link to a photo", then "add URL." Add the URL to your photo.

I'm looking forward to your pics! :)