addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › 4th of July idea

4th of July idea

Nora M.
user 53938082
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 26
Thank you for the heads up. My husband ended up on backup call today, so we have to stay close to home. :(

Hope you have a great time! Wish we could be there!
Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 95
Nora, sorry we can't connect today, but remember, you don't have to miss the show! They'll be doing the 4th of July holiday fireworks all week (through Sunday the 7th).

Sue, We'll be checking in with Carthay about 4:30 or so to let them know the situation and try to get Terrace seating for us all, unless you don't want to be seated outside. Text me if you'd prefer to be indoors.
Sue
user 95985492
Brea, CA
Post #: 5
We had a wonderful time with Rob, Mary and John. The food at the Carthay was fantastic, the restaurant was beautiful, and we had an excellent view of the fireworks from our terrace seat! I hope everyone had a safe and happy fourth of July.