Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › Mickey's Halloween Party

Mickey's Halloween Party

Nora M.
user 53938082
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 27
HI!

Tickets went on sale today for the Halloween party. Went with the group last year and had a blast. It was my first time. Ready to set a date???

Nora
Lady E.
user 24610182
Ventura, CA
Post #: 7
Hi Nora, I just was on the website looking at it. Unfortunately, I don't think I can see spending an additional money to go "trick or treat" at Disneyland :(
Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 97
Hi Nora, thanks for starting this discussion! Because there are a variety of dates available, and because Disney charges a significant additional fee to attend, I don't feel that MHP is good for a big formal Meetup. However, I do think it is PERFECT for people to discuss it here and figure out convenient dates to go to this event for those who are willing to pay the additional fee. I can't find any specific dates yet but let's post them here as soon as Disney announces them. https://disneyland.di...­
Jennifer A
mydogisbelle
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Post #: 35
http://disneyland.dis...­

Here is a link with all the prices and dates. I'm thinking about Friday 10/4. Still $51 and no work the next day. smile
Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 98
Thanks for finding and posting this info, Jen! I guess I wasn't looking in the right place. Your help is most appreciated!
Merry A.
MerryAshley
Alameda, CA
Post #: 8
Hey Rob... looking at Friday, October 4th already to take my niece and nephew and other family, so it would be great to see meetup friends there that night also! It's the less expensive date as well. I've never been, and I can't wait! laughing
Winnie
WinnieRaks
Tustin, CA
Post #: 44
Hi Merry & Jennifer, Friday October 4 will be great! Perhaps we can hang out! I've never been so this is going to be my first. I'll buy the ticket soon if not by Sunday's meetup. Anyone else? It should be fun!
Merry A.
MerryAshley
Alameda, CA
Post #: 9
Winnie (and others as well) - You're more than welcome to hang out with me and my family group (or we can hang out with you and other meetup folks) biggrin ... having the young kiddos with us is going to make this event even more fun (first time for all of us for this event, and first time to Disneyland for the little ones too!) Just hope that night doesn't sell out before we can get our tickets... we're waiting for confirmation from others who may want to join us too. Can't wait!
Jennifer A
mydogisbelle
Post #: 36
Winnie, this will be my first time as well. It sounds like a lot of fun!
Jennifer A
mydogisbelle
Post #: 38
I bought my tix. Going 10/4! Now to figure out costumes for me and my boyfriend...