align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › Mickey's Halloween Party

Mickey's Halloween Party

Winnie
WinnieRaks
Tustin, CA
Post #: 47
Jennifer that's great! Elizabeth & I got our tickets for that night too. Don't know what costume I'd be wearing but we'll see if it's going to be a cold night or warm night! smile
Jennifer
mydogisbelle
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Post #: 39
Yes, the weather will make a difference. My Snow White costume is not very warm so I'm trying to look at other options. wink
Taca F.
user 6328612
Carson, CA
Post #: 45
Yes weather does make a difference. Last year was nice for the night I went, I was very comfortable in my witches costume. Now the year before it was freezing and I was cold even with a heavy jacket on. I'm planning on going twice this year, my friends daughter will be here from Japan but leaving on Sept 30th, so going on the 27th, then again later in Oct. It is so much fun with the special fireworks/parade and characters, oh and all the candy trails. I end up with between 10-15lbs. I keep some and rest gets donated to the troops.
Nann P.
BabaNann
San Pablo, CA
Post #: 31
The Boys and I will be there for the weekend and attend the party on Friday...yee ha
Jennifer
user 85248522
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Post #: 1
Anyone have an extra ticket to the Halloween party on 10/4? My mom is visiting from Indiana, and I want my daughter to be able to bring Grandma!
Laura Jean R.
Saendie
Torrance, CA
Post #: 1
I was considering going on the ultimate halloween tour on Oct 15. Has anyone done that before? Is it fun?
Merry
MerryAshley
Alameda, CA
Post #: 11
Anyone have an extra ticket to the Halloween party on 10/4? My mom is visiting from Indiana, and I want my daughter to be able to bring Grandma!
Check with Winnie or Alan. They had extras at one point.
Winnie
WinnieRaks
Tustin, CA
Post #: 62
Mine is sold, thank goodness! Alan's might be sold also but check with him.
Laura Jean R.
Saendie
Torrance, CA
Post #: 2
I got my ticket for Oct 21! Hope to see some of you there.