addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Stan
user 8046329
Irvine, CA
Post #: 32
I know this last minute. We are having outdoor movie night today where I live. We will be showing the movie "Top Gun". There will be food trucks available or if you wish, you can bbq. Movie starts at 8:00. Contact me if interested and directions. 949-294-2524. I live near the Spectrum in Irvine.
Stan
user 8046329
Irvine, CA
Post #: 33
Due to unpredictable weather, movie night has been postponed.
Merry
MerryAshley
Alameda, CA
Post #: 10
Sounds fun, Stan... let us know when you reschedule! smile
Stan
user 8046329
Irvine, CA
Post #: 34
Sounds fun, Stan... let us know when you reschedule! smile
Rescheduled to July 19. Movie will be Despicable Me.
Winnie
WinnieRaks
Tustin, CA
Post #: 45
Great! I haven't seen it yet! Will you be posting more info later? Thanks Stan!
Winnie
WinnieRaks
Tustin, CA
Post #: 46
Oops, I have 3 Dog Night concert on the 19th. Darn! Let me know if they change the date. Thanks again!
Stan
user 8046329
Irvine, CA
Post #: 35
Movie night is this Friday July 12. I would post the address but it is not on a map yet. Movie "Despicable Me" will show at 8:00. Food trucks will be available at 6:00. Please call or e mail for directions. We can bbq if you want. I will make a batch of popcorn. 949 294 2624