user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 154
Sounds Great not sure yet where we will meet. 714-293-9360 cjinds@att.net
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 155
Hello Folks from Neverland. Nann and the Boys will be there all day. Alan will be there at 1 pm. I will be there between 1 and 3 pm. We are going to Pixie Hallow for a picture with Tinkerbell, which we have to do before 3pm. Then get some pics on The Jolly Roger (Columbia). Let us know when you can show up. Hopefully you can join us for some Pirate Fun. RRRRRRRRRRR 714-293-9360
Jennifer A
mydogisbelle
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Post #: 46
Paul & I are working so we probably won't be there til about 5 or 6. We'll call when we get there.
Tera
user 10928942
Monrovia, CA
Post #: 2
Tinkerbell costume: Check. Wings: Check. Shoe pom poms: Check. I probably won't get there before 4pm, since that's when the Halloween Time ticket is actually valid. I know they're funny about adults in costume when it's not the actual Halloween Time event, and don't want to risk having them say I can't go in, in costume before that time. Does that make sense? lol. Either way, text me to meet up. My # is (626) 642-8372
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 157
I just found out that we can show up early in are costumes. So if your going to be there all day you can wear them.
Winnie
WinnieRaks
Tustin, CA
Post #: 66
Thanks John! Good to know! I might be able to get there earlier or at least in time for the photo op! smilecool
Jennifer A
mydogisbelle
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Post #: 47
Winnie, what costume are you wearing?
Winnie
WinnieRaks
Tustin, CA
Post #: 67
A wench! smile Can't wait to see you!
Jennifer A
mydogisbelle