addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › Disney Artist/Authur Private Book Signing for Our Club

Disney Artist/Authur Private Book Signing for Our Club

John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 143
Hi Every One. We have a chance for Private Book Signings Banquets for Our Club. WE have the author of The Fairest One of All: The Making of Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. He is interested in doing this for Us. If we did the cost of the book would be added to the meal. His book sell for $40 on amazon. We are working on getting a better price for the book. So with the current cost of Dinner at Club 33 and the Book it may be a budget buster for most of us. If we do this it will be some time in Oct unless they don't close the Club till next year we could do it in Nov. So let me know what you think about this here. Thanks John
Chris
user 11488955
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 3
I LOVE that book! It is probably one of my most cherished possessions. So beautiful and full of the most amazing information. Worth twice the amount that it costs. I don't think I could afford to buy another one along with the Club 33 dinner but encourage anyone who loves Disney to consider this.
Alberto
user 90438172
Baldwin Park, CA
Post #: 1
Hey John, I am interested in this event. It sounds really cool/fun biggrin

Keep me updated.
Sabina
Sabiner
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 4
This would be something I would be interested in.
Jeff R.
user 10325073
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 19
Is having the signing attached to a Club 33 meal the only way this can be done or is there a chance to just meet and get the book for signing?
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 144
Hey Jeff, This one is a meal and signing at Club 33. We are working on other options for the future events. I'm checking to see if we can bring the book we all ready own to the signing.
A former member
Post #: 6
This would be very cool! Pleaseeeee do this!!!!
Jennifer
mydogisbelle
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Post #: 42
Definitely interested! Snow White is my favorite character! Thanks for posting this and for setting it up. :-)