C. J. K.
user 11021082
Stockton, CA
Post #: 66
I will be at the Park(s) Nov 2nd and would love someone to hang with and talk to in line. Anyone interested?
Brenda
user 51697092
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 62
I may be at Disneyland some time on the 2nd - I am waiting to find out about the Baseball game for special needs kids that I will attend sometime that day... will post when I know what time I can be at Dland.
C. J. K.
user 11021082
Stockton, CA
Post #: 67
I may be at Disneyland some time on the 2nd - I am waiting to find out about the Baseball game for special needs kids that I will attend sometime that day... will post when I know what time I can be at Dland.
Awesome keep me posted
Brenda
user 51697092
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 64
I plan to be at Disneyland sometime between 8:30 and 9:00am. I will head over to the Opera house to look around at stuff while waiting and will go to the flagpole @ 9:00am. CJKeenan - I will send you a personal email with my cell#. I will have to leave around 12:00 for the special needs game - but plan to come back to the Lands around 4. :o)
Brenda
user 51697092
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 65
CJ - I am not able to send you and email (I think you may have opted out on this feature) please send me one! thanks
C. J. K.
user 11021082
Stockton, CA
Post #: 68
CJ - I am not able to send you and email (I think you may have opted out on this feature) please send me one! thanks
My plans have cganed and I d
Wont be able to meet you
Brenda
user 51697092
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 66
Okay then = thanks = maybe some other time.