REO And Wholesaling Bank Owned Properties and Short Sales
Roundtable With Local South Florida Real Estate Experts
Join Lex Levinrad, David Dweck and Jim Van Dyke at the REO Roundtable as we discuss wholesaling bank owned properties and short sales and what is working in the South Florida real estate market
Questions And Answers About:
• Investing In REO's
• Wholesaling And Flipping Bank Owned Properties & Short Sales
• Making Offers On Bank Owned Properties & Short Sales
• Working With Realtors, Listing Agents And Buyers Agents
• How To Make Offers On REO’s And Short Sales
• Deed Restrictions On Flipping Bank Owned Properties
• Case Studies Of Wholesaling And Profit Potentials
• Why Wholesaling Is The Best Way To Start Investing
• Transactional Funding And Double Closings
• Borrowing Hard Money And Private Money
• Why Now Is The Time To Buy Rental Properties
This is a very popular topic so please make sure to reserve your spot right away!
There are only 60 seats available!
Registration Begins at 6:30 P.M.
Meeting Time: 7:00 P.M sharp
Location: 100 Fairway Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL
$15 for Non-Members, Distressed REIA Members get in FREE!
Bring your business cards this is a great place to network.
Corporate Memberships Only $180 Per Year Highlight Your Business To All Of Our Members At Every Meeting By Being A Corporate Member!
For more information about our real estate club and monthly real estate meetings please visit: http://www.distressedreia.com/ to sign up and get email alerts about our monthly meetings.