addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Divas de la Creme Book Club Message Board › Author invitation to discuss recent book

Author invitation to discuss recent book

Amanda D.
Youngvine
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH
Post #: 22
Hi Ladies,

I post on Twitter quite often and happened to mention our book club meet up from last week. Check out the reply I received. Who's interested in reading this one?

Christopher Herz
@Herzwords Christopher Herz
@youngvine Would your book club consider reading The Last Block in Harlem http://tinyurl.com/6j...­ ? I skype in for author Q and A's

Let me know via discussion board or email.

I'll also present to the group via our next meet up.

Thanks! Amanda
A former member
Post #: 1
I say we do it! It sounds like it could be very interesting!
A former member
Post #: 1
The book sounds fun, I would read it!
Victoria S.
user 9685044
Perry, OH
Post #: 293
As i understand it, based on last night's talk about this book, we are going to read it when we can get copies of it and then eventually discuss it. Is that right?
Amanda D.
Youngvine
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH
Post #: 23
As i understand it, based on last night's talk about this book, we are going to read it when we can get copies of it and then eventually discuss it. Is that right?

Yes, I think that would be a good plan. I can survey the crowd and see if we want to try and read it this month or over maybe 2 months and then discuss.