Patti B.
user 12969111
Painesville, OH
Post #: 1
Hi

I have a paper copy of Trapped if anyone wants to borrow it plz call <SPAN class=skype_pnh_print_container>440-5­54-8365</SPAN><SPAN dir=ltr class=skype_pnh_container><SPAN class=skype_pnh_mark> begin_of_the_skype_highlighting</SPAN­> <SPAN dir=ltr class=skype_pnh_highlighting_inactive_co­mmon title="Call this phone number in United States of America with Skype: +14405548365"><SPAN class=skype_pnh_left_span skypeaction="skype_dropdown">­ </SPAN><SPAN class=skype_pnh_dropart_span title="Skype actions" skypeaction="skype_dropdown">­<SPAN style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: -4499px 1px" class=skype_pnh_dropart_flag_span skypeaction="skype_dropdown">­ </SPAN> </SPAN><SPAN class=skype_pnh_textarea_span><SPA­N class=skype_pnh_text_span> 440-554-8365</SPAN></SPAN><­SPAN class=skype_pnh_right_span> </SPAN></SPAN> <SPAN class=skype_pnh_mark>end_of_the_skype­_highlighting</SPAN></SPAN>.­ Hint when starting book: Appendix 1 is a diagram of the mine. Since I have no knowledge of a mine structure this was helpful.

Patti
Victoria (Wall Nut...
user 9685044
Painesville, OH
Post #: 312
When we meet to discuss this book, can we talk about it BEFORE we Skype with the author? I have opinions about it but none that i would really tell the author.
Amanda D.
Youngvine
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH
Post #: 30
Sure! We can have a pre-meetup discussion. It would be nice to run through a few book club questions as we normally do, and then formulate questions for the author. And I've just heard back from Karen Tintori regarding the arrangements for our discussion. The best date for her is June 25th, but I'm not sure if we'll use Skype or just a phone based conference like GoTo meeting. Those are details I'm working on with her now.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, Divas!

I'm planning to attend the book club this month but was unsure if June 25th has been settled as the date we'll meet. I read this book on the beach...not what I would call 'light reading' but it certainly kept me turning pages!

I hope to hear from someone to know when the sit-down and discussion will take place. I also look forward to hearing from Karen Tintori. Very cool!

Thanks so much!
Jennifer
Victoria (Wall Nut...
user 9685044
Painesville, OH
Post #: 313
Are we still planning on having a book discussion on Trapped?