addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Divas de la Creme Book Club Message Board › Book Club Social Meet Up

Book Club Social Meet Up

Amanda D.
Youngvine
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH
Hi Ladies,

Since I, along with many of you, have March 29th off work (Good Friday), I wanted to see how many regular and new members would want to get together for a casual book club/social meet up? We could scroll through our current list of 'to-read' books, add new books to the list, swap books, talk up some spring gardening tips, or whatever is on your minds!

Shoot me a note via email or post a message on the boards if you are interested. I'm thinking of a mid-morning breakfast spot with cozy seating and great coffee?

Cheers!

Amanda
Victoria S.
user 9685044
Perry, OH
Post #: 319
Sounds good to me... as long as Annabelle can join us.
A former member
Post #: 3
I would be interested if the meetup could be 1PM or later-I have a Zumba class that morning! I always have Fridays off so that would be a good meeting day for me.