Celebrate the Divine Feminine Message Board › Looking for Lakshmi; in all the right places

Looking for Lakshmi; in all the right places

Joy R.
user 7546287
Group Organizer
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 13
The next In Her Name Circle, celebrating Lakshmi, Hindu Goddess of Abundance and Prosperity,is this Friday, April 8th. Coincidentally, I’m working on the final edits to the chapter on Lakshmi in my manuscript on the Divine Feminine. There’s so much abundance in my life right now, it’s as if Lakshmi is here with me.

Lakshmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth and abundance, and about our feelings of deserving prosperity. I’ve found that women, in particular, have this block. We often feel we don’t deserve the good things in life, that there’s something wrong with having, or that, heaven forbid, we might have too much.

The goddess Lakshmi teaches us that we do have a right to abundance and that we can and should be generous and good stewards of our wealth. So here’s to keeping Lakshmi in my life, and in yours! And if you can, join me at our circle. For more information go to my website www.celebratedivinefeminine.co­m

Date: Friday, April 8th

Time: 7:00 – 9:00 PM

300 East Santa Inez
San Mateo, CA 94401
650-342-5946
www.uusanmateo.org

Cost: $25 donation