Here are the topics we will discuss:
1. Anger is (more than) an emotion, not a calculated decision.
2. Anger is a physiological process somewhat beyond our control
3. Anger is often the stage of grief that lasts the longest.
4. Anger is a friend, not an enemy
5. Anger is an enemy, not a friend
6. Anger may bubble up early or later (two stages)
7. Signs that you are angry (other than the obvious outbursts)
8. Dealing with our anger in acceptable, healthy ways
9. Learning to forgive and taking responsibility for anger.
10. Children will also be angry