add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Django User Group Switzerland Message Board › Looking for a djangonaut and music enthusiast to join me on a project

Looking for a djangonaut and music enthusiast to join me on a project

Davide P.
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Hey guys,
I have been working on a project for the last months which was coded up in Python using Django framework.
It is a search engine for musicians and a place where musicians can collaborate together on songs fairly.
We now have a beta. I realize now that I someone to help me in this project. I d like to go search for a small investment and also take care of some marketing activities which is very important to me now.

I am looking for a partner who can help improve the product as well as general help as a cofounder/entrepreneur.

The domain is:, dev:­

Let's talk,