addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Doctor Who Fans Unite Message Board › We'll miss you Matt SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll miss you Matt SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marjorie
user 7951488
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 6
Matt Smith no longer Doctor Who after this season

http://news.yahoo.com...­
Adrick T.
user 46306952
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 3
I'm sad and excited and confused! I could have sworn he'd already confirmed that he'd be returning for the next series. On the other hand, it's equally hard to believe they'd shoehorn his regeneration into the Christmas special, which must have been written or at least drafted by now.

Adrick
Kahnnie
gothlibrarian
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 90
Yay! He's leaving! (Did I say that out loud?) smile Can't wait to see who they will pick next. Hope it's someone less spastic and more like Eccleston or Tennant. Although I have to say I've enjoyed Matt more this season with the addition of the vests. Bow ties just look better with vests IMHO. I like the new companion, but the stories don't seem to be as good this season.
Michael S.
user 11627074
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 2
I for one am quite sad that he is leaving. I have great memories of seeing his first episodes at the Drafthouse with a packed theater of Whovians. I think he was one of the greats and would have loved to see many more episodes featuring him. However, I also look forward with great anticipation to see the adventures of the new Doctor; I have enough faith left in Moffat to know I won't likely be disappointed.
Simon B.
user 5666159
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 198
Just when we really get used to a Doctor or a companion, they leave ;-)

Anyone else heard the joking speculation about the next Doctor being female? *that* would be interesting.