align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Doctor Who Fans Unite Message Board › Practice Session?

Practice Session?

Tamara
user 40010742
San Antonio, TX
OK- I was a bad Whovian (but a good mom) this weekend and helped my son with his science fair project, hence my absence from Meetup specifically and life in general. However, next weekend is blissfully free of Science Fair entanglements.  Anybody up for a practice session for the Geeks Who Drink quiz sometime next weekend? I'm figuring on a Lion and Rose about lunchtime, but I'd be open to another site if someone knows somewhere better.  What works for you?  I'm free all day Saturday and after 12:00 on Sunday.
And I have these to bring with me for reference.

BTW, the book on the left is available through the SA Public Library as well.
Talk to me, people.
Take care,
Tamara
Lisa O
user 78871322
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 2
Tentatively in. I can bring my character encyclopaedia, too.
Tamara
user 40010742
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 10
How does noon on Sunday, November 10th at the Park North or Sonterra Lion and Rose sound? I think the Park North location might be more convenient for most people, but the Sonterra location is where we'll be for the 50th and I'd like to thank them with as much business as possible.
We can also choose the menu items that will be available for the 50th at the same time: we must have chips, fish (we'll ask about the custard) and sonic screwdrivers, but we can choose other items as well. (They're willing to do a banana dessert for us.)