addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Doctor Who Fans Unite Message Board › Where to meet this Saturday for March of Dimes Walk

Where to meet this Saturday for March of Dimes Walk

Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Hi everyone!

I found out today that everything will be set up in Sea World parking lot. Let's all meet to the left of the Donation Station/Registration Table. To the left if you are facing the Donation Station. Also I am asking everyone to wear a Doctor Who shirt if you own one. We will have a sign to carry as well with our logo.

I hope to see everyone tomorrow!!!

A special thanks to all of you who have helped raise money for this wonderful cause!!