Doggy Days Message Board › New Organizer

New Organizer

Therese R.
user 91031212
Group Organizer
Bonney Lake, WA
Hello Fellow Singles with Dogs!!
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Therese Rockwell, I'm 34 currently living in the Oakland Hills Montclair area, and still newish to the East Bay Area. My awesome Belgian Shepard Lab Mix Puppy Sabrina just turned a year old and we're always up for meeting new people and pups of all sizes and ages to go exploring new places with. My goal as Organizer of this group is simple. I'm single and love it but would love to go out with other people that understand that I have a dog who likes to get out of the house to. I'm very social, but don't expect everyone to be as outgoing as me. Especially because I'm still new to the area, I'm always willing to take suggestions of places we can go with our beloved pups and if you know a place and it's easy to find let's go! This does not mean it has to be a long gruling hike it can simply be someone's backyard, a dog park if we can find it lets meet at a resturaunt that doesn't mind our dogs. I do work full time in Oakland so I'm limited to when I can host Activities. Please don't let this discourage you from sending me ideas, questions, or hosting events yourself. If you need help just call or e-mail me or our co-organizer Karen Holt!
Looking for to meeting all of you soon!
Therse Rockwell