RSVP Responsibly - If you say you're going, then be there! :o)
This event page is for Sun Dec 9th in BURNSVILLE
A separate event page is for Sun Dec 16th in St. Louis Park
Christmas Caroling at Nursing Homes with Dose of Music Charity
No Singing Experience Required!!! All Ages Welcome
Why Should You? Just For Fun & Giving Back!
Come Spread the Cheer this Year!
Sunday December 9, 2012 - Burnsville
4:30 PM SHARP (not flat) - Meet at Start Location in Lobby
Start: Presbyterian Homes & Services - Valley Ridge
1921 West Burnsville Parkway, Burnsville, MN 55337
End: Ebenezer Ridges Care Center
13820 Community Drive, Burnsville, MN 55337
* You must provide your own transportation. Caroling route will
include 2 nursing homes above.
* We will all go caroling together & we'll provide the words. :)
* Dress Code: Santa Hat / Christmassy stuff desired but not required.
* All Ages Welcome (Under Age 16 must be accompanied by an adult).
* Bring bottled water if desired.
* Photographs & Videos of residents, staff, facility, etc. is prohibited.
* Photographs & Videos of carolers is allowed.
* No alcohol allowed during caroling.
Dose of Music Charity - http:// www.doseofmusic.com/
Yes! We Love Donations! They're Tax Deductible Too!