RSVP Responsibly - If you say you're going, then be there! :o)
This event page is for Sun Dec 16th in ST. LOUIS PARK
A separate event page is for Sun Dec 9th in Burnsville
Christmas Caroling at Nursing Homes with Dose of Music Charity
No Singing Experience Required!!! All Ages Welcome
Why Should You? Just For Fun & Giving Back!
Come Spread the Cheer this Year!
5:00 PM SHARP (not flat) - Meet at Start Location in Lobby
Start: Golden Living Center Nursing Home
3201 Virginia Avenue South, St. Louis Park, MN 55426
End: Texas Terrace Nursing Home
7900 West 28th Street, St. Louis Park, MN 55426
* You must provide your own transportation. Caroling route will
include 2 nursing homes above.
* We will all go caroling together & we'll provide the words. :)
* Dress Code: Santa Hat / Christmassy stuff desired but not required.
* All Ages Welcome (Under Age 16 must be accompanied by an adult).
* Bring bottled water if desired.
* Photographs & Videos of residents, staff, facility, etc. is prohibited.
* Photographs & Videos of carolers is allowed.
* No alcohol allowed during caroling.
Dose of Music Charity - http://www.doseofmusic.com/
Yes! We Love Donations! They're Tax Deductible Too!