addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Do Stuff Austin! Message Board › Segway Tour

Segway Tour

A former member
Hi 959 members of this group.

I know most of you saw this and deleted it because you are sick of getting thousands of emails a day from meetup.com and figured it was another junk email. Well it might be junk mail to some of you but for the rest of us it will not be junk so

Anyways, I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention the Segway tour we have on the meetup Calendar there are actually 2 dates/times. We have a few spots available and I thought some people might want to but could be nervous.

1st Segways are AWESOME!!! I know, I know everyone looks dorky but at least there are 12 other people that look dorky with you and we WILL NOT be using the company that has dinosaur helmets so we should be grateful for that.

2nd we are getting a really big discount for this 2 hour tour. Instead of I think $60.00 a person (not including tip) it is ONLY $24.00 a person and that DOES include tip.

3rd We do have 2 different dates for these tours: May 15th @ 2pm and May 22nd @ 12pm (noon) So far we have 10 people on each tour and we can have up to 13 so that is 6 spots left.

Either way I feel like I just sent out one of the biggest mass emails ever so that is sorta cool, but I do hope some of you will decide to join us.

ALSO, if you all decide you want to do a tour I would be more then happy to schedule more!

Thanks Everyone and Happy Monday!!

-Amanda