addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Do Stuff Austin! Message Board › New Meetup: Blues on the Green

New Meetup: Blues on the Green

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Austin Coalition for Youthful Merriment!

What: Blues on the Green
When: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Zilker Park
2100 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78746
(512) 482-8076

Hello Everyone!!

It has been way too long since this group has had a meetup.

I know it is last minute but tonight a few friends and I are going to Zilker Park for Blues on the Green. AKA Live music that is FREE!!

All you need to bring is:

Extra things you can bring are:

Sun Block

Snacks/Drinks (no glass)

Your Pup

A chair/blanket

A friend or friends

Its a really realxed time with sometimes pretty awesome music other times merely okay. Its more the atomsphere and being outside and just enjoying each others company.

I'll figure out a way to find me before 5pm today.

I hope to see you all out there!

PS The show starts at 7:30 but due to traffic, parking, and a whole lot of people I recommend getting there between 6:30-6:45pm. There will be food/drink stands, but you can always bring your own.

Check it out!