Down-to-Earth Spiritual Group Message Board › Changes to Down-to-Earth Spiritual Group

Changes to Down-to-Earth Spiritual Group

Steve
Steve_Pawel
Group Organizer
Cincinnati, OH
Hi DTE members,

The Springboro Down-to-Earth Spiritual group has been meeting at the Springboro library from 7:00-9:00 PM every 2nd and 4th Wednesday for over two years. I was just recently informed by library staff that, starting in September, the library will no longer allow use of the conference room after closing time (8:00 PM). The library will still available as a venue as long as the meetup ends by 8:00 pm.

In addition, I am announcingthat I'm stepping down as the host of the the Springboro meetups. The DTE meetup group and webpage will continue to be maintained into the forseeable future. I have changed the group settings so that any member can suggest a meetup and it will be announced to the group. This way any member now has an opportunity to suggest or host a meetup. So, members are welcome to organize new meetups at other locations and times and/or continue to meetup in Springboro. Email me if you would like more details or have any questions.

There are only three more meetups scheduled at the Springboro library. (See meetup calendar)

June 22 - No scheduled topic
July 27 - "Dark Nights of the Soul" hosted by Gwen Caith Cameron
August 10 - No scheduled topic

--------------------------------------­--

I have thoroughly enjoyed hosting the Springboro meetups! It's been a life-transforming experience for me and I know for many of us. Over the last two years we have explored many topics, learned alot from each other, and had some very DEEP discussions. We learned that we all have different perspectives and we recognized that we are all ONE while at the same time uniquely expressing ourselves.

Just go to the meetup page and look at some past meetups and you'll see what I mean!

I know I'll continue to see many of you in the future! May peace and loving energy be with you. :)

In Love, Light and Laughter,

Steve
Down-to-Earth Spiritual Group Meetup Organizer