align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Down-to-Earth Spiritual Group Message Board › Awesomeness Fest 2012 is near Cancun Nov 1-5

Awesomeness Fest 2012 is near Cancun Nov 1-5

Jody
JodyP
Springboro, OH
Post #: 16
Hey Everyone!

Some of you know I attended http://www.Awesomenes...­ 2010 (the first one, in Costa Rica) and it was beyond awesome! It was life-changing and I couldn't wait to go back.

So I thought I'd let everyone know there's a final call for this year's event, in case you want to join me.

It is taking place November 2-5 in gorgeous Playa del Carmen, Mexico (45 min from Cancun)! They've received an overwhelming response with over 1,000 people requesting an interview to attend, but they limit the # to 300.

Check out the website for more details and to see some of the incredible speakers and attendees who are on board this year. There will also be a special FREE all-day workshop with Lisa Nichols (from The Secret) taking place on November 1. Every night there's a special event and we'll even be going to the Tulum ruins one day.

There are now have less than 50 tickets available, but if you mention my name as a former attendee, you are likely to get in.

I'm looking into staying off-site with someone I met in 2010 for the week following Afest and found a 2 BR/2 BA beachfront condo with 3 beds, full kitchen for only $135/nite, which we could split 3-6 ways (depending on how many people and if we each get a bed to ourselves.) I'm planning to rent a car as they are super-inexpensive.

It's nearly impossible to describe the Afest experience. The energy there is phenomenal; the speakers are stellar; the people are amazing, and the positivity will give you a shot in the arm or be a transformational experience!

Do fill out the form so you can get access to the FAQS. Also be sure to watch the video. If you apply, let me know and I'll keep you in the loop about alternate accommodations during/after Afest.

Jody Pawel