addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Down-to-Earth Spiritual Group Message Board › Death of Shanna Frechette's Grandson Shaun.

Death of Shanna Frechette's Grandson Shaun.

Valerie H.
user 18294541
Group Organizer
Dayton, OH
Post #: 1
Shanna's grandson passed away this morning. He was in an auto accident on his way to school. Shaun was a 17 year old football player at Springboro High School.

Shanna has alway been the doting Grandmother. Attending football games and always enjoying this wonderful young mans accomplishments.

In addition to your thoughts and prayers, this family will need extra care during their time of grieving. There are 5 other children in the family. I immediate thoughts are of feeding the family. As other needs become known I will forward the information.

Heather D.
user 9870738
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Oh my goodness. I am terribly sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with her and her family.
A former member
Post #: 3
I am sorry for your loss Shanna.