A former member
Post #: 4
I saw Jim Hermans channeled prayer, which reminded me of a prayer that came to me one day, from where, I do not know. I had no idea where I had put the prayer, and was regretting not keeping it more safe.
This morning while looking for something else, low and behold, there was the prayer. So, I want to share it.
Thank you.

Universal Energy of love and intellgence, please be with me today and guide my thoughts and actions in accordance with the spiritual laws of love. I give you thanks and joy in my heart for allowing me to be an instrument of your love, and the gifts that have been given to me in trust. I ask that today the light will shine around me and all those who I come in contact with. I ask that my words be uplifting to those that hear them. I ask that courage and insight and wisdom be with me to take the actions I need. Please help me to be aware of the lessons I am to learn today, and protect me from the harmful influence of negative energy. Help me keep in my heart and mind, your love, and to have no room for fear. Help me remember my souls higher purpose in times of temptation, and help to quickly wash away any unwanted forces that find their way into my life.

Amen
A former member
Post #: 1
That is a beautiful prayer Amy. Thanks for sharing it.
JIm
Nora
Sensitive
Dayton, OH
Post #: 90
I enjoyed reading this prayer Amy. It is written very well and flows freely. Thank you for sharing it. I would assume this prayer would apply to anyone so is a blessing to those who read it.
Nora
Dee F.
user 68470892
Dayton, OH
Post #: 3
Thanks Amy, that is beautiful!! I loved it!
Dee Felder