addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Downeast Humanists and Freethinkers Message Board › Check out this month's FFRF Freethought Today!

Check out this month's FFRF Freethought Today!

Nancy G.
user 8856801
Group Organizer
Bar Harbor, ME
Post #: 282
DEHF's booth at the Common Ground Fair made it in...nice pics of Torj Wray, and Doug Bunker as a Pastafarian! Thanks for submitting it, Abbie!
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 169
I think next time Torj should wear the colander.
Abbie M.
downeastah
Bangor, ME
Post #: 178
The article I submitted was 10 times longer and explained the colander... oh well. Whatever. We did get some good feedback from a guy in Southern Maine that I've been in contact with.