addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Downeast Humanists and Freethinkers Message Board › women's rights

women's rights

Amy E. T.
user 35268572
Ellsworth, ME
Post #: 15
Great piece by Jimmy Carter calling for an end to discrimination against women on a religious basis, and bringing the influence of world leaders to the issue.

http://www.womenspres...­
Renee
user 54714352
Bangor, ME
Post #: 16
I have viewed this in the past and I agree with you, Amy! Even though Jimmy Carter is a man of faith (which I will excuse him for!) I still admire him in many ways. Of most people of faith, I do not witness it in their actions. With Jimmy Carter, I can see it in his actions. From what I know, he is a good man.