A former member
Post #: 65
I realize I may getting a little senile but this web site has me confused. I got a message Sunday stating since I had attended the Hope Festivile, would I comment on my visit. I did make a comment and have not see it or comments from others. What am I missing here?
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 198
Hi Roger. If you scroll down to "Recent Events" and click on Hope Festival you will see your comment and others as well. The site does some work so I wouldn't blame myself if I were you. I was good seeing you again on Sat..
Nancy G.
user 8856801
Group Organizer
Bar Harbor, ME
Post #: 303
And if a person does NOT wish to receive email notifications, check the bottom of the email for links to limit the emails received. Or look up to the top right on this page where it says "Account" and one can change email notifications there. I think Doug meant that the site does require some work to use. But I have confidence in you!
A former member
Post #: 66
Thanks for getting back to me, Doug. I imagine you have better things to do, but I do not see a button for "Recent Events" so still looking for my comments????? My mental state may be worse than I thought!
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 199
Let me try again Roger. Nancy is right. I meant to say the site "needs" some work. And the thing you're looking for is "Recent Meetups" on the home page. Hang in there Roger. If you don't give up and I won't.