addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Downeast Humanists and Freethinkers Message Board › Interesting author coming to Maine

Interesting author coming to Maine

Nancy G.
user 8856801
Group Organizer
Bar Harbor, ME
Post #: 304
Hi everybody, we have the opportunity to host another event. Ryan Cragun, author of What You Don't Know about Religion (but Should), is coming to Maine June 12-17 and has offered to speak to our group. Again, I would hope to have it at Ells. City Hall to reach a wider audience. Be thinking about whether the 12, 13 or 14th of June would work, and if we think we can do this. the 14th would be a Friday and I'm not sure the City Hall would be available that night. Weekends it isn't available. The book sounds great.

Here is a link to check out the book:
http://pitchstonepubl...­
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 212
As you all know Ryan Cragun will be speaking at the Ells. Library next Sat.the 15th. I just got a call from the library to tell me that they do not, in fact, have a projector for Cragun to use in his presentation. They do have a screen. Anyone out there have access to one we could use?