addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Downeast Humanists and Freethinkers Message Board › Holly Macomber

Holly Macomber

Nancy G.
user 8856801
Group Organizer
Bar Harbor, ME
Post #: 313
One of our members, Holly Macomber, has experienced a great loss. The apartment building she lived in in Bucksport burned down today. She lost everything, including her beloved cats. She will need help. She does not have a vehicle and has medical appointments to get to. She is temporarily at Spring Fountain Motel Room #4 in Bucksport for a few days. Her cell phone # is 610-9884 and her mailing address is PO Box 221, Bucksport, ME 04416
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 221
Thanks for the info Nancy. Glad Holly wasn't hurt.
Nancy G.
user 8856801
Group Organizer
Bar Harbor, ME
Post #: 314
And perhaps you have seen on the news, that her cats survived and are being cared for at a vet's until Holly can get a new home for herself and them!