align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Downeast Humanists and Freethinkers Message Board › MAH / SMASH cookout

MAH / SMASH cookout

Tom
user 135216642
Portland, ME
Post #: 1
Marilyn and I just came back from the MAH / SMASH cookout. Great time and well worth the drive from the Augusta area. We met a lot of nice people there who were all exes, as in ex-catholic, ex-mormon and ex-pentecostal. Hopefully all the non-believer groups in Maine can get together, pool our resources and hire some interesting speakers.
Doug B.
user 8862280
Franklin, ME
Post #: 264
I wish I could have been there Tom. But our 3rd Sat. Social Potluck was much closer and fit my work schedule. I'd love to see all the Maine groups together in one place. The MAH/SMASH gathering sounded like fun.