Please join us on Sunday evenings in ILLUMINATING EVERETT with Grandfather Otter / Walter as your facilitator!
LITTLE BIT ABOUT OUR MEETUP:
We are a very accepting and easy going group. Our Meetups are very adaptive and organic and the discussion is lively, informal, interactive, and often devolves into a "laughfest"!.
WHAT WILL WE BE DOING THAT IS SO FUN?
We go with what feels good in the moment and follow our own guidance and inspiration, but here is an example of some of the games we may play:
- We often play a segment from an Abraham video and then discuss how it applies to our life and expand on our understanding of the teachings.
- We play the game from Ask and It Is Given called "Rampage of Appreciation".
- We read excerpts from the various books or recordings by Esther and Jerry Hicks/Abraham.
- We assist someone who wants to move up the scale on something in particular with a "Focus Wheel".
- We play the A-Z game of in the Vortex words.
- We share the "Virtual Reality" game and have also turned it into a short meditation.
- We play the game "Book of Positive Aspects" (make lists of good feeling things).
- We joyfully share fun experiences, manifestations, and SUCCESSES.
- and so many MORE!!!
Most importantly we will be having FUN in the Vortex. I look forward to playing with you on the Leading Edge level!
WHAT IF I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE?
If you have something that you have heard or read from Abraham that has inspired you and you would like to share it with us please bring it along and let me know when you arrive. We love sharing!!
Please call Walter Rothfus/Grandfather Otter at[masked] if you have any questions!