addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Downtown LA Mutt Mingle Message Board › looking for a pet hero

looking for a pet hero

Rob G.
user 7777634
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hi Group,

I usually don't post these notices, but thought this one seemed ok to post. If you are interested, please follow up directly with the contact below.

Casting a VERY exciting project for popsugar.com and we are looking to cast pet hero stories

Casting:
4 Legged Heroes

Do you have an incredible animal story to share? Is your pet a
hero? We are looking for real life amazing animal stories and
want to hear your story. We are looking for outstanding animal
heroes- funny stories, heartwarming stories or just plain out
of this world remarkable stories. Please write to us and tell
us about your pet (or if you know of story that we will want to
hear), include a photo, tell us about yourself and your four
legged hero. To be considered you must live in the US and the
animal must be presently living with you. We look forward to
hearing from you. All submissions can go to
4leggedheroes@gmail.com­

Note: Stories do not need to be dramatic like a saved from
death senario. They can be more light hearted like ie: My dog
hated my boyfriend so I had to break up with him but then I met
my husband.
Dorit H.
DoritinLA
Marina del Rey, CA
Post #: 42
Are submissions still accepted? Are there any submission guidelines, e.g. word limit, photo required (if so what resolution), etc.?