The American Society of Dowsers
WEST COAST DOWSING CONFERENCE
“Dowsing for Everything”
On the campus of the University of California - Santa Cruz: College Eight
July 3-7, 2014
The West Coast Dowsing Conference is summer camp for dowsers
held within the wisdom of the redwood trees and vistas of the Pacific
Ocean. Come join us for learning, camaraderie, fun and adventure.
This year we celebrate MaryMarie Satterlee, co-founder of the West Coast Dowsing Conference.
DOWSING SCHOOLS Thursday, July 3
Basic Dowsing with Richard Tippett and Gladys McCoy
Special Applications Schools: Susan Collins, Richard Feather Anderson, Joey Korn
Youth Program – for children and teens July 3 – 5
Come and Learn! Our Schools are staffed by regional and national experts.
CONFERENCE July 4 – 6
Over 60 speakers making presentations on —
• Pendulum Dowsing • Water • Map Dowsing • Self-Transformation
• Miracles through Focused Intent • Dowsing for Better Health • Feng Shui
• Electromagnetic Energies in the Home • Animal Communication • Gardening
• Earth Energies • Labyrinths • Sustainable Dowsing • Numerology • Orbs
• Working with Angels • Power of the Gong • Golden Light Healing
• Essential Oils • Ghost-Busting — and much more!
Keynote speaker — Alan Handelsman:
“Everything... Every Day: Better Living through Dowsing”
POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS July 7
Alan Handelsman, Gisela Kroeger Hoffman, Jeannie Gehringer,
Tom Graves, Richard Rierdan
Early registration (by May 19th) gets you a discount (approximately 30%) on
registration for Conference, Schools and Workshops!
Karen [masked][masked][masked][masked] or [masked]
Irene (Registrar) [masked][masked][masked][masked] or [masked]
University of California – College Eight
You’d be surprised at all the things dowsing is used for!
The applications of dowsing are limitless!