add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Drawing from a Live Model Message Board › Life Drawing Housekeeping

Life Drawing Housekeeping

user 10111855
Group Organizer
Sandy Hook, CT
Hi All -

We had three great sessions so far with a full-house at almost each one.

IMPORTANT! Just a note to let everyone know I'll be, doing a bit of - ahem "house cleaning". I'm trying to boil our group down to a small exclusive crowd of serious artists who are looking to get involved. As I look through the list I see folks who will obviously never come to any of the sessions either because of the distance needed to travel and I also see others who have not visited us in 8, 10, 12 months. I've also had people RSVP and then not show up - which is unfortunate because other folks want to come can't and the seats sit there empty.

So with that I'm having "New Rules" as Bill Mahr like to call them. I'm letting go members who do not seem that interested for various reasons and for those who want to join they'll have to answer some questions and show that they are in fact serious about drawing.

For those who have been supportive - thanks a bunch and we look forward to seeing you at our next drawing in the barn - in a couple of Thursdays.

Ciao, Zoltan