(Please make sure to read the note and the etiquette rules below before signing up. Thanks!)
Let's create a space again, where we can share and explore magical aspects of life together!
The first hour will be dedicated to exploring the meaning of dreams; three to four participants would share nighttime dreams or other interesting day time experiences, and will be supported by the group to find deeper messages in them. There will be experienced dream workers who will offer expertise and facilitate the discussion.
As we had such positive feedback on our last Dream Cafe Social, we thought the second half of the meetup could be open for free discussion and mingling; the organizers will be available to personally assist those who didn't get a chance to share dreams in the first hour.
Our method consists of a combination of depth psychology, intuitive tuning in, as well as divination tools that will be there to assist you with dream exploration.
The Meetup will be at a cozy a cafe near Piccadilly Circus.
No prior experience with dream work is necessary.
<Dream Cafe Etiquette Rules>
This is a social group and is not recommended if you are suffering from an acute symptoms, such as sudden and extreme physical symptoms, severe mental distress, suicidal thoughts, and mental disorientation. In such cases, please contact the emergency number, physicians, your family doctors, local counseling agencies or hotlines of your area.
1. Please keep the personal information including contents of dreams that will be talked about during the meetups confidential. When you talk about the event to a non-participant, please talk about the learning, but not personal information or anything that would connect the information to a specific participant.
2. When you are listening to a dream, you are encouraged to ask the dreamer questions in ways that would facilitate the understanding of the dream. When you offer your understanding or interpretation, please be aware of and respect the feedback from the dreamer, and do not press on when your suggestion do not seem to resonate with her/him. Please refrain from making judgmental comments about other participants or their dreams.
3. Due to the subtle nature of dream work, we recommend avoiding alcohol beverages during the core meetup hours (6:30-8:30pm).
4. Please refrain from sharing sexual or graphically disturbing dreams out of respect for the other participants. We encourage you to work on such dreams with your personal therapists.
5. Dream Cafe meetups and workshops are not meant to replace standard medical and/or mental health counselling. Please take full responsibility for your own well-being when attending the meetups.
Please write Hitomi at info (at) innerawareness.org if you have any question.
Thanks for your understanding & look forward to exploring dreams with you soon!
Hitomi & Adi
(Organizers & facilitators, Dream Cafe)