align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
sue p.
SueP
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 26
Since we didn't have time for my dream tonite, I decided to share it here. Maybe someone has
some insight.

Lynn Wilson, who has long been a public figure in the world of astrology both in New Orleans and the several other states in which she has lived, is very ill. She has cancer that has spread into three areas and
the doctor have given her a grim prognosis. She is undergoing radical treatment at present. I try to
email her every few days, and her daughter has contacted me a time or two. Lynn has done probably ten readings for me over the years. We are not what I would consider personal friends.

When I first met Lynn 20 years ago, she told me about a dream she had about a headstone that was gold and had the number 7 on it three times. She said she could never figure it out. Since she's been so sick, I have dreamed almost every night and especially the nights that I hear from her daughter about searching for that tombstone, walking through endless graveyards, up one row down another. I get the definite impression in the dream that the searching is more for myself then for Lynn.

Does anyone have any ideas why I'm desparately searching for a headstone? Let me know.
Sue
Kelly
user 12941693
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 6
First, thank you for sharing. Ok, after reading this, this is what came to me. You can take it with a grain of salt or not. Hell. I dun't know nutin', but this is what came to me.
When you reach your destination, there WILL be a message. This message will be for you, but it might be for you AND her. It's not ready for you yet. There's still a process going on, but when it comes to a close you will find... something. Gold = higher self/divine.
Ok.. that's it. Giggle, smirk or go "Psht, yeah right". In fact, that's what I'm doing right now.
Take care Sue. I miss you all.
Kelly
sue p.
SueP
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 27
Thanks, Kelly.
I like it. Thanks for taking time to do this, and you may be right!

Miss you too. Come back soon.
Sue
Scott Galloway S.
user 10192926
Metairie, LA
Post #: 9
Sue,
I am sorry we did not get to hear about your dream. After all the talk about how to make our
meetings better, we dropped the ball on having time for everyone to share who wished to do so.
I will lobby to start the meetings earlier or at least on time.
Scott
sue p.
SueP
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 28
Scott,
No problem at all. I'm hoping to have a better one for next time, but thank you for
caring about all of us as you always do.
Sue
Darlene
user 15535751
Metairie, LA
Post #: 2
Sue,

Interesting dream! Gold is of high value, 7 is a very lucky #--Lynn has been valuable in your life helping you connect to your higher self.

I like Kelly's thoughts. I feel you two are connected in some way & always searching for enlightenment. Maybe her impending death has added to the urgency you feel.

sue p.
SueP
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 30
Darlene,
I like this. Lynn's readings have definitely been of value to me over the years. I find connections in
the oddest places. We sat with a man and his wife last night at the wedding and Joe and I both
felt like we'd known him for years. Very strange. Even his name, Nigel, seemed familiar.
Will be in touch before the meeting.
Sue